all b0ut me..!

all b0ut me..!
ohOw...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

"What I Would Like To Change About Myself?"


hurm....what i would like to change about myself..?there is lots of thing that i would like to change about myself....firstly,at this age,I've been too concern about my physical appearance and my weight...i just love to eat...that habit increasing when right now i have kitchen class where i can pack what we have cook and bring it to my room....i'll eat it with my room mate...and that will make my weight more increasing....so,i would like to change my weight and my physical size....
secondly,i want to change my mindset...i've become a person who always think negative about other people...like people said,our first impression...my first impression to someone who i don't know is always be a negative thought...so,i'm trying to not to think negative about people that i don't know....

thirdly,i don't want to
postponed my assignment like i always do....i always do my job last minute....but then,i'll become lazy to done it....

i think thats all i would like to change about myself right now....hope it will come true....


1 comment:

  1. You should have strong determination first before you can achieve all of those..

    ..The Japanese say "Gambatte Kudasai"..

    ReplyDelete